- We meet you to discuss the theme, the number of participants, the venue and other details of your potential event.
- We come back to you with a final quote. If you're happy to proceed;
- You get us a list of email addresses and phone numbers for the people who will be participating.
- We set a date and organise everything, including promoting the event to your participants and "seeding" them with some questions to think about.
- You get your people to the appointed place at the appointed time.
- The event happens.
- We follow up with research to measure the impact of the event and to reconnect participants with anything useful that came out of it.
- We present this research to you.
If you're interested in commissioning a Café of Ideas event, please call Pete Francomb on 07717 826274 or fill in our enquiry form and select "I'm interested in commissioning a Café of Ideas for my company/organisation" from the "Nature of enquiry" drop-down.